Returns & Exchange Policy
Our Return and Exchange Policy:
- Items purchased within the last 30 days are eligible for return or exchange.
- The item must have all tags attached, be unworn and unwashed, and have the original tags intact.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item.
- Refunds will be processed within 7-10 days of receiving the return. Return costs are non-refundable.
- If exchanging an item, there will be no return fee and we will re-ship the new item to you free of charge.
- If returning an item, please include your order slip or a note with your order number and name. We recommend using a tracked or signed service and keeping your receipt as proof of postage.
- If horse wear has been used or tried on your horse, it cannot be returned.
- For hygiene reasons, head wear, socks, and all underwear items are non-returnable for a refund or exchange. Please double check sizing before purchasing or contact us for assistance.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
If you believe you have received a faulty or damaged item:
- Follow the normal returns process and select "Faulty/Damaged" as the reason.
- You will need to upload a photo of the issue for our returns department to analyze.
- Once the issue has been accepted, you will receive confirmation via email and can proceed to package the item and return it to us as normal.
- Please note that refunds are only eligible within 30 days of receipt.
- Your item must be deemed faulty within 90 days at the discretion of Equine Culture. We are happy to offer a credit note or exchange for the faulty or incorrect item within this time frame.
- Please be aware that any general wear and tear will not be deemed as a fault.
125 Malmani Road,
Sterkfontein Farm Estates, Oaktree,
South Africa 1739